Business Coaching and Consulting
Ideal for business professionals looking for guidance.
The Murray Group leads you through a thought-provoking, creative process that helps you discover your personal and professional potential.
We serve as a partner to guide you in growing your business, leading a team, or seeking professional growth.
We empower you to focus, clarify your vision, establish goals, and ultimately achieve your dreams.
Coaching services include:
- Individual or Group Sessions – Participate in 60-minute sessions, centered around individual or team challenges and goals.
- DISC Assessment – Take the DISC assessment, a powerful yet simple tool for understanding people. Positive outcomes from the assessment help you with improved relationships, conflict resolution, motivation, and self-growth. Scroll down for more about DISC.
- Masterminds Meetings – Collaborate with like-minded individuals to discuss market trends, marketing strategies, and overcoming challenges. To join an upcoming virtual Mastermind or schedule an in-person session near you, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accountability Meetings – Schedule regular accountability meetings to stay on track with your goals. These are typically small groups committed to reaching their monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
Ideal for business professionals looking for instruction.
The Murray Group’s consulting service provides expert advice on how to achieve your goals.
That is typically done by analyzing your business, teaching you valuable skills, and creating an action plan for you to implement.
If you are looking for a trusted advisor to help grow your business and career, The Murray Group is the right place for you.
Consulting services provide you with expert counsel, customized resources, innovative tools, and proven results.
About the DISC Assessment
Would you like to improve your compatibility with other people?
Could you imagine how this may benefit you in your career?
Not to mention your day-to-day interactions with people and your closest personal relationships.
The DISC assessment is a behavior profiling system that reveals how to identify— and use to your advantage— the predictable aspects of communication. DISC is the most widely used behavior profiling tool of its kind, supported by decades of research and validation.
Regardless of your business size or type, insights from a DISC assessment apply to a range of dynamic business applications:
- Hiring & Selection
- Communication Management
- Team Building
- Leadership Development
- Customer Service Training
- Performance Evaluations
- Sales Training